REFUNDS & EXCHANGES
- Authorized returns & exchanges must be reported within 5 days of receipt of items. All returned items must be accompanied by a Return Authorization (RA) Number and Form. Do not send goods back without an RA!
- Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the situation in detail including all your contact information within 5 days of receipt.
- You must have the packing slip and items, and the items must be in the same brand new condition as when received- new, unassembled, unopened and unused in their original intact packaging. You will receive a call or email from our Customer Service Department to determine the Return Authorization and call tag if applicable. Only items that are authorized and included on the Return Authorization Form should be included in the package returned to Shop876kids.
- Refunds are only issued for the purchase price of the item(s) returned and any applicable sales tax in the original form of payment used to purchase the item minus a 5% restocking fee.
- Please allow up to 30 days for your refund to process.
- Shipping Charges – the customer is responsible for any return shipping charges.
- Shipping charges for both delivery and returns are not refundable, this includes item(s) purchased on Free Shipping offers and or in item(s) where a delivery is refused. Please note that this also applies to items received as gifts. If you return a gift, the purchaser will receive a refund on the original form of payment they used to make the purchase.
- After receiving your Return Authorization (RA) Number and Form you may proceed with return the item(s) using the carrier of your choice with a tracking service. Do not send goods back without an RA!
- Please pack items well, as we will only issue refunds for items where the original packaging is not damaged. Shop876kids cannot be held responsible for items damaged by third party couriers during delivery and return shipping.
- No returns, exchanges or refunds on: pens and other writing tools, batteries, books, cosmetics, jewelry, bedding.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged by manufacturer fault. An inspection and assessment will be carried out to determine whether the item is exchangeable.
- We will not refund or replace items that were damaged by purchaser including accidental damage.
- We only allow exchanges for the same item purchased, where that is not possible a refund will be issued instead.
Thirty Day refund policy & conditions
- Authorized returns & exchanges must be reported within 7 days of receipt of items however authorized returns to shop876kids.com will be accepted within 30 days from the date of purchase with the original receipt.
- No returns, exchanges or refunds on: pens, batteries, books, cosmetics, jewelry, bedding.
- Returned items must be new, unassembled, and unused in their original packaging.
- All sales are final on gift certificates, pre-orders, sale and clearance items and are therefore non-refundable.
- Clothing may only be returned in 7 days. Washed or used clothing or textile products cannot be returned.
- Toys, and electronics must be tested before leaving the store – these items are not covered by the 30 day warranty.
- Toys or other electric or battery operated items which come in blister packs and cannot be opened or tested are covered by the 30 day warranty if packaging unopened with seals intact.
- Appliances must be checked by our technicians before a decision is made.
- See Returns & Exchanges Procedure section above for more details.
- The customer is responsible for any return shipping charges. Shipping charges for both delivery and returns are not refundable, this includes item(s) purchased on Free Shipping offers and or in item(s) where a delivery is refused. Please note that this also applies to items received as gifts. If you return a gift, the purchaser will receive a refund on the original form of payment they used to make the purchase.
- Shop876kids reserves the right to make the final decision as to how to resolve any claim.
- Items are sold as is.
CLAIMS FOR DAMAGED GOODS
- Please inspect your goods upon receipt and communicate any damages seen at that time to the bearer. Signing for the items indicates that you accept the condition in which the items are received. Shop876kids will not be held responsible after the item has been delivered. In shipping, the item will be packed well to reduce the possibility of damage. We are not responsible for damages caused from the courier process.
CLAIMS FOR SHORTAGES OR DEFECTIVE GOODS
- Claims for shortages or defective goods must be made within 24 hours of receipt. The seller cannot be responsible for shortages when shipments are directed to a third party. Shop876kids reserves the right to make the final decision as to how to resolve any claim.
Shop876kids is a duly registered business domiciled in Jamaica, 17 Vermont Avenue, Kingston 19, St. Andrew.